Coin A Chance?

10:38 PM

Hey guys. l want to retell you about my weekend. Sorry I can't write in english very well. But I want to try..hihi ^^'

When the weekend comes, I think we should all take time to do the things we love and be around our most cherished family and friends. I got an invitation from @cacsemarang so I can't go to home. but, no problem I'm very interested to participate in this gathering, Why? because I going to meet up coin lovers. This is not just any coin, from this coin we can make a changes,coin that can be send more kids back to school. BTW, Did you hear about Coin A Chance association?if you haven't just check out the explanation below.




COIN A CHANCE! A social movement (started in Jakarta) that can be adopted by anyone, everywhere, to collect coins/loose changes from friends/families, and channel the fund to send unfortunate kids back to school. Drop, collect, send those kids back to school!
Coin a Chance has been adopted in Bandung, Jogjakarta, Semarang, Malang, Cilegon, Bali, South Sumatera, Makassar, Palu, even in Australia and Germany.




Yesterday I followed the Coin Collecting Day (CCD) which was held at Deholice Coffee Shop Semarang. CCD is the activity of which is done every month of the movement aimed at sharing Coin a Chance. To the people who want to participate in this activity of the day collecting and counting the coins donated by individuals, groups or that has been collected through Dropzone .
For time and place specified above agreement administrators Coin a Chance Semarang.




Collect and donate. You will make changes






You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Thanks for your visits
I really appreciate every comment you drop here

Popular Posts